You can download a copy of the software from our website. Its free for up to 10 customers
- Free for the first 10 customers you add as a direct debit
- Compatible with Sage Line 50 V9, V10 , V11 , V12
- Compatible with Sage Line 50 2007 – 2015
- Full online setup and instructions
- Phone and Email Support for registered users
- Option to amend the direct debit value
- Posting of payments back into Sage Line 50
- Detailed Reports
To download our software click here
For more details call us on 051 391338 – or send an Email
For details help on setting up the system click here
iPost – Email your Invoices
iPost – How it works
The Invoices are email directly to the customer and a copy can also be emailed to another user in your organisation.
A simple and effective way to process your invoices each week or month as required.
Whats the Payback?
Fast , very fast – If you have less than 10 customers to email its free. Support is only available on our FAQ section
For more than 10 customers its €25 + vat per month payable on direct debit. Support is available by email and phones.
Reports and Invoice layout can be customised at an extra cost.
You can cancel the monthly subscription with a months notice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Company name and the MASC or Sage version you are using and we will email a link to install the program. Once you exceed the 5 customer free threshold you will have to signup for the monthly subscription.
MASC 9.60 has been released. Contact our office to arrange a suitable date to install the update
- Integration to Sage Line 50 2014
- Integration to TAS
- Standing Orders – loaded to handheld
- Reviewing and loading of Drivers Standing Orders
- SEPA Direct Debit Integration
- New Customer Special Pricing
- Route Delivery Dockets
- Dispatch Summary by Route
- New Sales Reports sales by Docket by Date
- Sales by Nominal and Weight
We have now updated our MASC handheld system for wholesalers and our back office program to link to Sage Line 50 2014.
If you have sage already installed you do not need to install this update. For Intact and other users you will need to install this update
Before you install the update please contact our office 051 391338 to ensure you are on the correct MASC version.