This demo will show you how to identify what version of sage you are using
When integrating to Sage you will need to establish where on your computer your sage data is stored
This demo will show you how to get this information
This demo will show you how to relink to your MASC data
From the menu bar, select Sales>>Recurring Charges. The Recurring Charges screen is displayed.
- This section allows you to add monthly/weekly or periodic charges to your monthly invoices. To use this feature you must first set-up the charge and then on a monthly/weekly basis, add the charges using the Sales>> Add recurring charges
- Use the down arrow key in the Customer field to select the appropriate customer account. The screen will automatically populate with existing recurring charges for that customer.
- To add a new recurring charge, click on the button located in the bottom right of the screen.
- Enter the quantity and select the appropriate product code from the code field. The remaining fields will populate themselves, except the Update field where you have the option to update on a weekly, monthly basis, etc.
- Click on the button to exit the screen.