We will be demonstrating how our handheld software and systems can help your business at stand C24. Come along and let us know what your challenges are and we can discuss how we can help.
Responsive web design – as defined by wikipedia – (often abbreviated to RWD) is an approach to web design in which a site is crafted to provide an optimal viewing experience across a wide range of devices from desktops to tablets and mobile phones in both landscape and portrait.
This site has some great free responsive web templates which you may be able to adapt for your own web site.
I attended a very interesting presentation on saturday from Franco De Bonis , DG Group – You can see the slides here http://www.slideshare.net/dggroup/dg-group-the-5-rules-of-successful-21st-century-marketing
I hadn’t heard of this until today. One of our client’s had an attack on their server , the malware makes a zipped (RAR) file of your data and adds an encryption to the file. It then deletes the data using the sdelete function which doesnt allow the traditional undelete file methods. There are various versions but the infected user is offered a password to decrypt the file.
The bottom line is you must have a backup process in place that is tested and verified. That wont help our client today but you may help you tomorrow!
To import transactions into TASBooks:
- From Company Manager, select the company you want to import transactions into then select Company à Import Transactions. The path to the company where the files will be imported is automatically displayed.
- From the drop-down list select the type of CSV file you are importing.
- To select the file you want to import select Browse, locate the file and select it and then click Open. The path to the CSV file appears in the bottom box.
- To begin the import, click Next.
- If there are any problems found with the import file, the errors are displayed on-screen. You should correct the errors indicated and then retry the import. To retry the import, click Retry or to close the Import Assistant to try again at a later time, click Close.
- Enter a supervisor user code and password for this company, and click Next.
- The ready to import window appears. Its vital that you do not continue unless you have already taken a back-up of your data,If you have taken a back-up of your data, to begin importing transaction click Import. When the import is complete, the Transaction Import Assistance confirms the number of transactions successfully imported.If the import fails, you will be advised of the point at which the failure occurred. This may result in only some of the transactions being imported. In this situation, you may choose to restore the back-up you tool before beginning the import and completing the import again, or editing you import file, to ensure only the un-imported transactions are included
To aid their development of Windows 7 beta versions, the Microsoft engineers built in a diagnostic tool called Problem Steps Recorder that combines screen captures with mouse tracking to record your actions. You can launch this program from the Start Menu by typing psr.exe in the search field. Hit the Record button and the applet tracks your mouse and keyboard input while taking screen shots that correspond with each new action. When you stop recording, your session is saved to an HTML slide show recreating your steps. You can add comments and annotations.
This tool is instantly useful if you need to create a tutorial, for example, to provide instruction for anyone on how to run an application.
Select File page Setup
Select the Sheet option
Beside comments select “As Displayed on Sheet”
I needed to reload files into an access database and process the contents based on the system date. To avoid having to process each file manually, I found that you can change the system date of the computer with this vba code
And you can also set the time , a bit too easy !
We have updated our programs to support Sage 2011 version 17
Please call us before you upgrade to ensure you have the correct software version
To start this project in Access you will need to set a reference to ChilkatXML and have a recordset for the BOM items.
Function Make_SAP_XML() Dim xml As New ChilkatXml Dim MT_TPC_BOM As ChilkatXml Dim ProductHeader As ChilkatXml Dim Systems As ChilkatXml Dim System As ChilkatXml Dim SystemItems As ChilkatXml Dim SystemItem As ChilkatXml Dim ATOComponents As ChilkatXml Dim ATOComponent As ChilkatXml Dim rst As Recordset Dim tmpSystemLine As Integer Dim tmpSystem As String, tmpOrder Dim tmpItemNo As Integer, tmpOrderLine As Integer xml.Tag = "MT_TPC_BOM" xml.AddAttribute "xmlns:nr1", "http://siebel.com/contract_to_order" Set ProductHeader = xml.NewChild("ProductHeader", "") 'set the header values ProductHeader.NewChild2 "ConfigSource", "TPC" ProductHeader.NewChild2 "TPCVersion", "7.3k" ProductHeader.NewChild2 "TPCInternalDate", Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy") ProductHeader.NewChild2 "TPCEngInfoDate", Format(Date, "mm/dd/yyyy") ProductHeader.NewChild2 "TPCEngInfoFileVersion", "1.0" ProductHeader.NewChild2 "CommerciallyComplete", "Y" ProductHeader.NewChild2 "CurrencyCode", "EUR" Set Systems = ProductHeader.NewChild("Systems", "") Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenRecordset("tblBOM_Records") If rst.RecordCount = 0 Then MsgBox "Nothing to Process" GoTo Exit_Func Exit Function Else rst.MoveFirst End If tmpSystemLine = 0 tmpSystem = "" Do While Not rst.EOF If tmpOrder <> rst![Order Number] Then ' new section tmpOrderLine = 1 tmpItemNo = 1 Set System = Systems.NewChild("System", "") System.NewChild2 "SystemNumber", tmpSystemLine System.NewChild2 "SystemName", "SYSTEM_ASSY" System.NewChild2 "SystemIDNumber", rst![Order Number] & "." & tmpSystemLine System.NewChild2 "Quantity", "1" Set SystemItems = System.NewChild("SystemItems", "") End If If tmpSystem <> rst![Lot_code_Sap] Then tmpSystemLine = tmpSystemLine + 1 Set SystemItem = SystemItems.NewChild("SystemItem", "") SystemItem.NewChild2 "OriginalItemNumber", tmpOrderLine & "." & tmpSystemLine SystemItem.NewChild2 "Product", rst![Lot_code_Sap] SystemItem.NewChild2 "Description", rst![Order Number] SystemItem.NewChild2 "Quantity", 1 Set ATOComponents = SystemItem.NewChild("ATOComponents", "") tmpItemNo = 1 End If Set ATOComponent = ATOComponents.NewChild("ATOComponent", "") ATOComponent.NewChild2 "ATOItemNumber", tmpOrderLine & "." & tmpSystemLine & "." & tmpItemNo ATOComponent.NewChild2 "Product", rst!Product ATOComponent.NewChild2 "Description", rst![Product type] ATOComponent.NewChild2 "Quantity", rst!Qty ATOComponent.NewChild2 "UnitCost", "0" tmpOrder = rst![Order Number] tmpSystem = rst![Lot_code_Sap] tmpItemNo = tmpItemNo + 1 rst.MoveNext ' goto the next line Loop ' Save the XML: Dim success As Long success = xml.SaveXml("c:SAP_XML_Test.xml") If (success <> 1) Then MsgBox xml.LastErrorText End If Exit_Func: Set rst = Nothing Set ProductHeader = Nothing Set Systems = Nothing Set System = Nothing Set SystemItems = Nothing Set ATOComponents = Nothing Set ATOComponent = Nothing End Function